Project C.H.U.C.K. stands for Continuously Helping Uplift Community Kids. Our goal is to provide our youth with the resources they need in order to give their best efforts in all they do, both now and in the future.
Playground and League Rules
League Rules — 3 Strikes
- No swearing/cursing.
- Bullying will NOT be tolerated.
- No SMOKING.
- All teams must have a coach with an assistant coach.
- All teams must have numbered jerseys. No hats, head rags, sunglasses, or jewelry is to be worn on the court.
- All players are required to have proof of age upon request.
- No balls permitted in the court, unless issued to the teams.
- Any 2 TECHNICAL FOULS on any player or coach during the course of the game will result in immediate ejection from the game and a one game suspension.
- A staff member will keep the official scorebook and game clock.
- NO DRUGS or ALCOHOL permitted on the playground. You will be asked to leave and the police will be called if needed.
- Project C.H.U.C.K. reserves the right to dismiss any team/player/staff that it deems detrimental to the league.
- Players and coaches from both teams will shake hands at the end of each game. All involved will stress good sportsmanship.
- 3 unexcused practices will result in dismissal from the league.
- All rosters must be completed and turned in 10 minutes prior to their game.
- Teams are required to be present at least 20 minutes before game time.
- Teams must be ready to play their games on time and ready to warm up immediately after preceding game has concluded.
- Forfeit: Any team not ready to play within 10 minutes of scheduled game time results in an automatic forfeit.
- There is a 10-minute grace period between scheduled games.
- If a player is bleeding,he/she is required to come out of the game for treatment.
- Each player must play in each half at least 5 minutes.
- For boys/girls ages 7-9, 10-minute halfs. 10-12 teams, 12-minute halves. 13-18 teams, 20-minute halves. There will be a 5-minute overtime period and repeated as necessary.
- 3 timeouts per team: one full 1-minute and two 20-seconds.
- THE REFEREES’ JUDGEMENT IS FINAL!